started reading River of Fire: My Spiritual Journey
I am listening to the audiobook read by the author
So many dynamos - Posts
finished reading Purgatorio πππππ
Paperback. Frequently transcendent
finished reading Jack of shadows πππππ
Audiobook. I liked it without loving it, appreciating the things that this author could bring to his stories so well.
finished reading Ask This Book a Question πππππ
A short nonfiction book about how cognitive biases affect the choices we make in life
started reading Ask This Book a Question πππππ
Nonfiction book about how cognitive biases affect the choices we make in life
started reading The drowned cities
Audiobook collection of stories in the same universe as Shipbreaker
finished reading Exit Strategy πππππ
This was a great read like the previous novellas, and I found it not as hard to follow as those.
started reading 倩ε δΈε°η±ηε©ε§»
Ebook facsimile of The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by William Blake
finished watching The Odyssey πππππ
It did a decent job at getting the gist of the story across
finished watching The Art of Listening πππππ
Put this on if you want to hear some first-hand words about the making of music.