wants to watch Viy
Because: https://eggplant.place/@enriquericos@eggplant.place/posts/629681432101711312/
klu9 on NeoDB - Posts
@technicat 1st time watch for me, I enjoyed it! How are the sequels?
wants to watch The Abominable Snowman
Because: https://social.vivaldi.net/@gsverrisson/117065472604629426
https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/the-abominable-snowman
https://archive.org/details/the.-abominable.-snowman.-1957 (1:25:07, 1080p, no subs)
https://youtu.be/zbT415Semv8 (1:26:06, 720p, no subs)
finished watching Rich and Famous ๐๐๐๐๐
Thought this was the film on an incomplete loop in the hotel I stayed in Taipei in the early 90s, but now I've seen it, not sure. Maybe it was the sequel, Tragic Hero.
Watched in #KungFuSat watchparty on Mastodon.
finished watching The Red Circle ๐๐๐๐๐
Because: Influence on John Woo.
finished watching The Way West ๐๐๐๐๐
Epic but disjointed
finished watching Seconds ๐๐๐๐๐
https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/seconds
https://archive.org/details/seconds-1966_202303 (1:47:19, 720p, no subs)
Pressbook
https://archive.org/details/pressbook-paramount-seconds/mode/2up
finished listening Africanism ๐๐๐๐๐
Because: https://mastodon.social/@kimbruundk/117359440866429144
started listening Africanism
Because: https://mastodon.social/@kimbruundk/117359440866429144
finished watching Interior Chinatown
Trigger: https://mstdn.social/@ricardoharvin/116433841537142805
wants to watch Rogue Trooper
Because: the classic 2000AD scifi comic strip brought to the screen by Duncan Jones
wants to watch The Story of a Discharged Prisoner
Because: an inspiration for A Better Tomorrow (1986)