wants to watch Crystal Lake
So stoked for this!
Benj⛧min :mastodon: - Posts
Oh nooooo, Piecelet TestFlight beta about to expire. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT PIECELET.
started playing Divinity: Original Sin 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
So far, this game is incredible. How did I miss this one?
finished playing Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation 🌕🌕🌕🌑🌑
Revisiting this game on Steam. I forgot I even owned it.
Extremely linear with not a lot of progression at all. After 19.5 hours of play (at least 4 of which was grinding), I finished it and was pretty disappointed. It just… ended.
started playing Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
Revisiting this game on Steam. I forgot I even owned it.
started playing Actraiser Renaissance
Played this one on SNES ages ago. Let’s see how the remake holds up.
started playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia 🌕🌕🌕🌗🌑
Great game, but I’m surprised at how short it is.